E(U)ntitled — a short play
by Kristen Ellis Giles
A male a female fetus — twins — are preparing to be born. They learn and grow inside the womb. They become human. But they are not born; not given a choice in their own future. They are not even allowed to struggle for themselves as they might have been able to breathe their first breath of air. This play is for all the Entitled and Untitled children in the world.
- Cast of 2 (1male-1female)
- Simple space setting
- Contemporary costumes
- About 40 minutes
- Order # 3171
REVIEWS and COMMENTS:
- Perusal Pages File available EUntitledPERUSAL (The PDF file contains the first half of the play along with all background information.)
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
PURCHASING REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3171a : $15.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to copy for your production) BUTTON SOON
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3171d : $25.00 BUTTON SOON
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3171e : $15.00 BUTTON SOON
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- Other productions have been done but the records of them have been lost.
- Pleasant Grove High School, Utah — 1988
- PREMIERE Brigham Young University Theatre Department — 1987
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
Kristen Ellis Giles
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“E(U)ntitled is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of