Atlantis, Lost! and Other Legends from the Strange Waves — TYA
by E. Gray Simons III
(PROFESSIONAL, AMATEUR, EDUCATIONAL, COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY, YOUTHEATRE/CHILDREN’S THEATRE)
Atlantis, Lost! is a collection of stories about historical wonders and the waters of the world. This collection of wet and wonderful tales includes the lost civilization of Atlantis, the life of a pirate, the origin of surfing and the Loch Ness monster. Ride the Strange Waves and discover a whole new view of the world through these inspired episodes of modern mythology. The play is structured withing a Carnival Sideshow environment which makes if fun for all ages.
A part of the
- Large flexible cast characters that can be doubled to as few as 5 actors, or each character can be played by a single actor
- Multi-location fluid setting
- simple costumes and props
- About 45 minutes
- Order # 3173
REVIEWS and COMMENTS:
- Perusal Pages File available COMING SOON (The PDF file contains the first half of the play along with all background information.)
- EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
PURCHASING REHEARSAL MATERIALS:
Any PDF purchased will be emailed to your email address — if you need to provide that to us (not the one on your PayPal account), EMAIL us. CDs will be mailed to a snail mail address. Before we ship any rehearsal material we will need your performance dates, the name of your organization and the theatre where you will perform.
- Script in PDF format — Order #3173a : $20.00 (will be sent to you by email, from which you will be authorized to copy for your production) BUTTON SOON
- First Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3173d : $45.00 BUTTON SOON
- Second Performance Amateur/Educational Royalty — Order #3173e : $40.00 BUTTON SOON
- Professional Royalties will be quoted upon application
EMAIL us for rights and information. Be sure to give us anticipated performance dates and the address of your group and, if different, your theatre. Please also include a contact name and phone number.
- 2005 — BTF PLAYS! Tour
- 2004 — BTF PLAYS! Tour (Berkshire Theatre Festival)
- PREMIERE: 2004 — Berkshire South Regional Community Center
The following is how the credits should read in all programs, posters, fliers, handbills and other promotional advertising for the show:
And other Legends from the Strange Waves
E. Gray Simons III
NOTE: The names of the Playwright(s), Composer, Lyricist, and Bookwriter shall be equal in size, type, coloring, boldness, and prominence. No billing shall appear in type larger or more prominent than the billing to the Authors except for the title of the play.
THIS NOTICE MUST APPEAR IN ALL PROGRAMS, ON ALL POSTERS AND PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND INTERNET ADVERTISING/WEBPAGES FOR THE PLAY:
“Atlantis, Lost! and other Legends from the Strange Waves is presented through special arrangement with Leicester Bay Theatricals. All authorized materials are also supplied by LBT, www.leicesterbaytheatricals.com”
from the catalog of